Jalapeno Poppers Recipe -
Breaded, Restaurant Style
- 10 jalapeno peppers
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 6 ounces pepper jack cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasonings
- 1 egg
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- Slice the jalapeno peppers in half, lengthwise. Remove the innards and seeds.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, pepper jack cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, and cajun seasonings. Mix well.
- Divide the mixture among the jalapeno pepper halves, spooning it into the peppers.
- In a shallow bowl, beat the egg.
- Dip the filled jalapeno peppers into the egg, then coat with bread crumbs.
- Place breaded jalapeno peppers on a coated baking sheet, filled side up. You can use tinfoil as well.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, or until peppers are heated through and turning golden brown.
Let me know what you think of this Jalapeno Poppers Recipe
Want More Recipes? Check Out the Jalapeno Madness Cookbook