Delicious Jalapeño Relish
This relish is great on grill brats or Italian sausages. Mix it with mayonnaise for a quick tartar sauce for your fish.
- 6 jalapeno peppers, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/3 cups apple cider vinegar
- 4 small yellow onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup of carrots, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dill seed
- 1 teaspoon mustard seed
- In a saucepan, add apple cider vinegar and sugar over low heat. Mix until sugar is dissolved.
- Add jalapeno peppers, onion, and carrots.
- Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Add mustard and dill.
- Reduce heat and simmer about 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
Jalapeno Recipes Galore
Print Edition - 250+ Recipes
Jalapeno Madness -
The e-Cookbook! 2nd Edition!